jueves, 11 de julio de 2019

New Body, new life! Reveal (Bonus game)


Hello guys! As some of you might know, I started working on this game as a practice for Lust Colony, mainly because I don't have stuff to work on while Agrosan make sprites and very few things to do in the last versions of Lust Vessel, so I present New body, new life! to you.

New body, new life will be a visual novel in which I'll test new ideas and practice for Lust Colony, while Agrosan works on Sprites or scenes for our main games, take this one as a bonus and I'd love to hear everything you think about the mechanics and characters (I can't don much in the style of the characters since I can't draw).

Let's start with the game, this game will be a visual novel centered on a nameless guy who dies and wakes up in the body of Nicolle Miller as our protagonist describes Nicole, her only defining trait is that she is a trashy slut. Now our protagonist is forced to live as Nicole and try to make life better for those who surround her. Our main character can recall some stuff related to Nicole's life, but his memories are mostly missing aside from him being a lawyer and having a girlfriend called Monica, he doesn't remember much, so he decides to leave Nicole's life back and convince the world that Nicole had a change of heart... And that she likes girls now.

I hope this project interest you, I'm having fun making it. It was a real improvement from using character 1 pass event1 and stuff like that, but most importantly this won't delay our main games or take priority over them, also this game will help me make Lust Colony even better!

Lastly this game should be out late next week, at the moment I have 1.5 in game days of content but I want the intro of the game to be 2 days long, if you like the game I'll make improvements to it like the interface, but until I release it I don't want to bother Agrosan.

I hope you like this project!

Have a nice day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Weekly progress report

Hello guys!! Is time for our weekly progress report. We have lots of stuff for this week and we had lots of thing last week too, let's r...