miércoles, 17 de julio de 2019

Weekly progress report


Hello guys! As every Wednesday time for our progress report.Let's start by the part that will make our free followers happy, Lust Vessel 0.13 is out for everyone to enjoy! (here).  For this week Agrosan has been working on Lust Vessel, at the moment I can't help him on that front but I'll be able to soon. On the other side I've been working on New body, new life, mostly on the technical part.

On the Lust Colony front, we now have Aurora's office, this background will be mostly for the beginning of the game, but it will be reappearing during the first parts of the game, the next background will be on the new planet surface, so expect it on a couple of weeks, since I'm sending the description to Criss today.
For the Lust Vessel part Agrosan  has been working on Myra and Kate third scene (here) after he finishes that, I will be able to work on Lust Vessel and he will be starting Kate and Myra's threesome.
For New body, new life,  I think we will have version 0.1 coming out this weekend or early during next week, at least on the technical level all is working fine, so I'm getting some good experience for Lust Colony, of course New body is simpler than Colony, but as a training exercise it has been very useful.
That's our report for this week, aside from New body I think there won't be much for the week.
I hope you have a nice day!
Sebrioson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Weekly progress report

Hello guys!! Is time for our weekly progress report. We have lots of stuff for this week and we had lots of thing last week too, let's r...